The Global City Thu Duc Townhouse for sale at LK6 with architecture 5 floors area 346m2

  • Ban-nha-pho-du-an-Global-City-1tret-4lau-dien-tich-san-346m2-proviewland-100522-01
  • Mat-bang-Global-City-nha-pho-1c-1
  • Mat-bang-Global-City-nha-pho-1c-2
  • TGC Slide for VIP Agents - final.pdf
  • Mat-bang-Global-City-tong-the-nha-pho
  • phuong-thuc-thanh-toan-the-global-city-1
  • phuong-thuc-thanh-toan-the-global-city-2
  • Phối cảnh dự án The Global City
  • Tien-ich-du-an-Global-City-1
  • Tien-ich-du-an-Global-City-2
  • Tien-ich-du-an-Global-City-3
  • Tien-ich-du-an-Global-City-4
  • Vị trí dự án The Global City
  • Tien-ich-du-an-Global-City-6

For sale $1,680,313 - Villa
346 m2 Print
Lưu ý: Vì số lượng sản phẩm bán và cho thuê luôn biến động từng ngày. Các bài post trên trang web chỉ là 1 phần nhỏ trong tổng giỏ hàng bán và cho thuê.
Anh Chị Khách mua hoặc Thuê hãy liên hệ trực tiếp để có thêm nhiều sự lựa chọn hơn.
Chat :
Note: The above price is subject to change by landlord without prior notice. Price and availability have to checked at the time or enquiry.
Please contact (+84) 919 46 2121 for exact price.
Chat :

Selling The Global City Townhouse in LK6 range, Soho area. Townhouse style with modern architecture including 1 ground floor, 4 floors, land area 95m2, usable floor area 346.56m2, luxury design.
The townhouse belongs to The Global City project, adjacent to the Saigon Sport City project, Saigon Binh An, opposite the Lakeview City project, right at the HCM – Long Thanh – Dau Giay highway and the Hanoi Highway. Suitable for investment, long-term development.
Selling price: 38 Billion 748 ~ 407.87 Million VND/ m2.
~ 1,680,313 USD.
Some of The Global City Townhouses for sale at LK6 and LK7 at Proviewland:

Unit Price (vnd) Unit Price (vnd)
LK6 – 14 38 Billion 248 LK6 – 39 38 Billion 548
LK6 – 29 38 Billion 748 LK6 – 40 38 Billion 748
LK6 – 30 38 Billion 548 LK6 – 41 38 Billion 748
LK6 – 31 38 Billion 548 LK6 – 42 39 Billion 048
LK6 – 32 38 Billion 248 LK6 – 43 39 Billion 248
LK6 – 33 38 Billion 248 LK6 – 44 39 Billion 548
LK6 – 34 38 Billion 048 LK7 – 12 59 Billion 287
LK6 – 35 56 Billion 287 LK7 – 35 61 Billion 387
LK6 – 36 56 Billion 287    

See more at: Townhouses Villas The Global City for sale .

>> Booking:
– 1 Billion VND – Non-refundable.
– 2 Billion VND – Refundable if you do not choose a suitable house.
+ PAYING BY PROGRESS: Payment of 10 installments, 10% each.
+ QUICK PAYMENT (100%): 8% discount.
+ LOAN POLICY: 50% – 70% – 80%.
– 24 month interest rate support.
– Blocking point 31/12/23.
– No loan surcharge.
+ You prepare from 8 to 12 Billion VND for 20% of own capital to own right away Branded real estate designed by Foster & Partners. The remaining 80% will be taken care of by the Bank. Loan principal and interest grace period 24 months.


Phối cảnh dự án The Global City


Vị trí dự án The Global City

Other properties

Call Now SMS Chat Zalo Whatapps

0919 94 2121